Our Top Picks - Best Spotting Scope for 300 Yards 2021
Barska Colorado CO11218
Alpen Rainier 851ED
Vortex HD RZR-65A1
- 1 Our Top Picks - Best Spotting Scope for 300 Yards 2021
- 2 Winner - Konus 7122 Spotting Scope
- 3 Barska Colorado CO11218 - Good Spotting Scopes for 300 Yards
- 4 Alpen Rainier 851ED Straight Spotting Scope
- 5 Vortex Optics Razor HD RZR-65A1 Angled Spotting Scope
- 6 What Is A Good Spotting Scope for 300 Yards in 2021
While most spotting scopes can handle short range sighting with little difficulty, spotting out at 300 yards is really when the quality of the optics comes into play and makes the difference.
We've handpicked these four scopes for anyone who's looking for a good spotting scope for 300 yards. We used quality of optics, magnification range, and objective lens size as our determining factors.
In the end, the Konus 7122 Spotting Scope won our vote as the best choice, but check out the full review of these scopes below for our reasoning why.
What Is A Good Spotting Scope for 300 Yards in 2021
Picking the best spotting scope for 300 yards out of these four was no easy task! These scopes all feature HD glass with great optics and more than enough power to see targets at a distance.
But, we had to go with the Konus 7122 Spotting Scope for its affordability and impressive 100 mm objective lens that really takes advantage of low light conditions, yet still performs well in bright, full sun. We also liked the inclusion of a camera adapter that allows you to snap a photo of that trophy buck just before you take aim and bring it home.