Best Laser Rangefinder
FOR LONG RANGE
G7 BR2 Ballistic
FOR THE MONEY
Optic LRM 2200SI
Best Laser Rangefinder for Golf and Hunting
FOR BOW HUNTING
Scout DX 1000 ARC
- 1 Best Laser Rangefinder: Trupulse 360R by Laser Technology
- 2 Best Laser Rangefinder for Long Range Shooting
- 3 Best Laser Rangefinder for the Money 2020
- 4 Best Laser Rangefinder Under $1000
- 5 Best Laser Rangefinder Under $500
- 6 Best Laser Rangefinder Under $300
- 7 Best Laser Rangefinder Under $200
- 8 Best Laser Rangefinder for Golf and Hunting 2020
- 9 Laser Rangefinder Reviews Conclusion
If you’re sick of scouring the internet for the best laser rangefinder reviews, then sit back and get ready to read about some of the best rangefinders out there. We’ve got some of the most impressive laser rangefinders on the market right now and have them arranged based upon price and use. Whether you’re looking for the best laser rangefinder for rifle hunting, bow hunting, or golf, you can easily find the perfect rangefinder.
As we've covered in our guide to hunting optics, rangefinders are essentially monoculars that have incorporated electronics that allow you to quickly and accurately determine the distance between you and your target. This is great information to have as it allows you to make a shot with greater accuracy.
Many rangefinders even go further, adjusting the reading to compensate for bullet drop, barometric pressure, and even angle of declination. This makes for the most precise readings possible to help you with your accuracy and ensure that, when it comes to hunting, you’ve taken every precaution to bring in that trophy buck as humanely as possible.
Best Laser Rangefinder for Golf and Hunting 2020
While many manufacturers will market a specific rangefinder for specific use, when it comes to hunting and golf you’ll find that a lot of users will use the same rangefinder for both. However practical this may be, the best laser rangefinders for golf will have a number of extra features that are just overkill when it comes to taking that rangefinder out into the field with you for hunting.
While we covered some amazing rangefinders in the reviews above, they were focused more upon general use and versatility. In these reviews below, we’ll focus specifically on the best laser rangefinders for hunting and the best laser rangefinder for golf. This will give you a better idea of some of the features to be looking for in considering any of the above rangefinders for either golf or hunting, though you would be remiss if you didn’t first consider one of these bad boys below.
Laser Rangefinder Reviews Conclusion
While all rangefinders will provide you with basic distance ranging ability, as you can see from the laser rangefinder reviews above, some just do it with a level of performance that puts the competition to shame. Whether you’re looking for a rangefinder to improve your golf game, to provide you with precision accuracy for 3D archery, or to help you make that “impossible shot” while elk hunting in the mountains, you’re sure to find a number of great options from which to choose in these reviews.
And if you’re not too sure what you need in a rangefinder then we can’t help but further suggest one of the best-kept secrets in rangefinders, as seen in the Bushnell Tactical Elite 1 Mile ARC and the Dragon Eyez by SA Sport. Both of these rangefinders out-perform the competition at their price point, leaving you with extra money in the bank to spend on other essential gear for your next big hunting trip.
Sources and Official Brand Websites
- Laser Technology, Official Brand Website.
- Wildgame Innovations, Official Brand Website.
- Newcon-Optik, Official Brand Website.
- Nikon, Official Brand Website.
- Bushnell, Official Brand Website.
- Leica, Official Brand Website.
- Zeiss, Official Brand Website.
- Gunwerks, Official Brand Website.
- SA Sports, Official Brand Website.
- What Does Shockproof Mean?, Lifewire.
- What are multi-coated lenses?, Billevansoptoms.