Our Top Picks - Best Low Temperature Dehumidifier 2021
- 1 Our Top Picks - Best Low Temperature Dehumidifier 2021
- 2 Winner - Whynter 951 Low Temperature Dehumidifier
- 3 Frigidaire FAD954DWD Cold Temperature Dehumidifier
- 4 Delonghi DD70PE Cold Weather Dehumidifier
- 5 Whynter RPD-711DWD Dehumidifier for Cold Weather
- 6 What Is The Best Low Temperature Dehumidifier?
Most people think of hot, damp, high humidity spaces when they think about dehumidifiers. Cold and wet climates, though, also suffer from too much moisture in the air. Low-temperature dehumidifiers are specially engineered to deal with and operate effectively in cooler climates. In our search for the best low temperature dehumidifier, we’ve selected a number of excellent low temp dehumidifiers, ultimately settling on the Whynter 951 dehumidifier as the best of the best, because it strikes the perfect feature balance of a machine in this class.
Specifically, what you’re looking for is (obviously) the ability to operate in cooler climates, proper sizing to get the job done, and energy efficiency, so you’re not paying an arm and a leg. More below.
What Is The Best Low Temperature Dehumidifier?
In our quest to find the best low-temperature dehumidifier, we looked at a number of great machines. The one that performed the best in all our major areas of concern (capacity, cool weather operation, noise level and energy efficiency) was the Whynter 951 Dehumidifier, what, in our eyes, makes it the Best Low-Temperature Dehumidifier we've reviewed.